"You were killed by falling through the world" - Random deaths main feedback thread

It seems very random where it happens and is not restricted to any one activity, once it does it then that spot where your tombstone is will make you die every time when you go back to get your gear for me, same thing death from falling from world.
Single player EU

3 Likes

Ye, happening all over, lost loads of good stuff, armour and weapons ect because of the death count, stopped playing altogether now until its fixed.

Should check the videos I’ve posted there, all happened within 45mins.

I don’t play online because of all the cheaters and undermeshing bases, as a 2 person clan myself and partner stand no chance online PvP, and there no point with pve or pvec because everyone just blocks off discoverable locations and despawns resources.

:crossed_fingers:they fix soon or it’s time to find something new.

3 Likes

Hi,i ve got huge issues too on solo offline,reported 3 times and nobody answer yet…I lost my character every weeks,it s a bit boring now.
Few minutes ago i died level 22 cuz of storm,back on my bedroll was always 22 but got only 1 point into perks and lost all my journeys,my female slave became a male and my ps4 seems overwarm.

I was waiting my pay to buy all dlc,but i think i ll wont because i just wate my time since i m back in conan,to start n restart again all my sh1ts,plus overall i d lost at least 30 name thrall n as everybody know it s a long way to find them n to finish them on the wheel believe me i m pretty disgusting…

And of course,there s only 1 save then impossible to make a recovery and the worst atm is NOBODY answer me since i report here problem!

1 Like

Same issue happening to me. Playing single player offline on PS4
Anytime my character touches or goes into large things, (rocks, dead mammoths rhinos bears etc…I die instantly.) So far its only larger dead enemies. No issue while they are alive or with humans. So far I can kill and harvest smaller enemies like humans and wolves without dying.
Though I did die once so far when I harvested a human corpse.
It really seems to be when my character gets covered up by the graphics of other things. So whether it’s the carcass of a large animal or a bunch of crumbling rocks.
I die instantly and get “You were killed by falling through the world”
Almost like since our character is covered up by the graphical elements of the dead animal or of the falling rocks, the game reacts as though we are phasing out of the game.
I have not yet tried to go into any dungeons yet. But I’m hearing that is also killing people.

1 Like

@Ignasi @Hugo people are having a serious problem here. Please read.

2 Likes

Rule number one, don’t hijack other people’s threads, this thread has nothing at all to do with your problem, use the forums correctly and you might find they will answer you.

Game mode: [Singleplayer] offline EU

Video shows problem 2

2 Likes

If the animal fall on you, you die. If you walk into the dead animal, you also die.

1 Like

Also not sure if this is a problem, I have not been able to recreate it so was unable to get a video, I’ll keep trying.

I road my horse up to my main gate jumped off and opened gate but it did not open, I just glitch back half way into my base and fell from the sky, I did not die but I thought you may also need to know this.

For all videos

1 Like

Just watch the link supplied and all will be seen.

I really don’t know any other game that does patches and breaks more than they fix.

1 Like

How am I going to do my journey step when I can’t get in???

1 Like

Server #, region would help. Just in case it is only a bug on your server, it would help them investigate.

I just tested on official Ps4 server and Solo Pc neither of which was I able to recreate the issue shown in your video.

Done in single player mode

Single player, offline EU

Done in single player campaign with friend. EU

This may be a sp problem. I was in frsot temple ealier on private server with no problems

Hope it’s fixed soon as I only have 7 journey steps left then it’s finally completed and I can start again but build up to a much better base, more planned out. Just wanted to get through that wall first lol

For all videos