Your game is very unforgiving

Name one other game thats has no bugs or exploits- you cant because there arent any.

Its the human element thats the problem. When i discover an exploit i dont let anyone on here know about it. Yet what do people do? They use it and then tell their clique.

In the span of many years playing - i adapt to each new patch. Its not a problem for me.

I still use horses when other walk. I still walk when others use teleport pads. I use teleport pads when i want to be quick.

I work around it the issues with game AND i still have fun doing it.

Havent seen one game yet that compares with this one. Please dont name the dino game- it has way more issues than this one.

Over the years ive learned to ignore much of what is said about the mechanics of this game because much of it turned out to be hot garbage- from players. Ive found out myself - bugs n all.

Bugs are funny that way- fix one- break something else - unintended consequences.

/rant off

4 Likes

:point_up_2:This, exactly as @Akomo said
I played so many titles, strong titles, evolutionary games since 1997. I won’t mention the arcade stores, atari, amiga etc, i grow up, they don’t count.
The only game that i managed to go over 1000 hrs was FFX. Then the online meta started, i tried WOW, but in 2 months i got tired of it, just like that!
LOL, was ok, i was even watching the world championships, but it’s game as sports, so again one day, i just don’t want to play anymore.
With this game i am over 6K.
It’s a simple game!
It has nothing revolutionary when it comes to lore, the lore was fixed, ready. And you know that only a few games find recognition with already famous stories! We didn’t like games with fixed stories back then.
A small map.
Very grinding game.
Too much rng.
How the heck this game is my best, i can’t explain it, but it is!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.