Zath religion trainer not spawning

So been weeks and weeks and no update at all @Funcom_Community on this issue. Could we get some sort of if /when it might be fixed??? anyone??

So 3 months and 2 bigger patches down the line and still no fix…

I wonder if they are waiting till after the release of the new DLCs?? That would be pretty crappy but hopefully the next patch will have the fix and very soon

Hey there, looking at our Jira board, it appears the issue where Harpagus the Hatcher fails to spawn was recently fixed internally. Unless I’m reading this wrong, it’s slated for release in a future update. We apologize for the wait but he should be back in action soon enough.

3 Likes

Sorry to be that person Andy but when you say future update do you mean this month or this year as its been weeks and weeks now and have like had a couple of updates that do not have him in it so just wondering as well seems like its been forever now.

1 Like

I know it’s been a while. As far as I can tell it’s scheduled for release before the end of the year, unless something explodes.

2 Likes

Still no Zath trainer on official after last update.

Does anyone know where the priests of zeth stand?

trainer still missing
no news from devs still?

I saved up fragments at this point and just unlocked it since they seem like they just kind of thrown this one in the wind and same with the purge meter bugs that have been going on just as long.

1 Like

thats 1 way to bypass the not spawning problem
playing in single player atm and purge is bugged again wth my bars half way in the second section of the purge meter

Hey there its now NOVEMBER. So you guys are currently looking into this for 2 entire months?
I call bullcrap.
You guys know something you’re not telling us because you either dont know how to adress the issue OR you do know how to adress the issue but doing so takes a big chunk of time which is a resource you dont have enough of because you dont want to hire enough ppl to carry such loads, OR, and this is terribly far reach, you guys know the issue and truly, oh my wow its sudh a game breaking bug that its taking over 2 months to legit deal with it.
Covid or not, im really leaning towards the second, which is…

look you guys flat out are not delivering the content that you assured us was available when we gave you our money. cowboy up and get someone on this bug. i command it. make it so, number one.

its scheduled? by the end of the year? let me get this straight. you guys introduced content thats been in play since as early as April of this year, and youre telling me the solution is scheduled to come “by the end of the year”???

Yep, sorry pal but i call BS. this is garbage support. the end. you guys dropped the ball on this one harddddddd. note all the D

If you guys wanna squelch me over this i can’t stop you, but i’m calling you guys out. if your incapacity to deliver a product as stated is a hurts to your feels, i’m not sorry. I care not.

“dont hang on, nothing lasts forever but the earth and sky, it slips away, and all your body wont another minute buy.”

1 Like

still no zath teacher

Yes, we’re fixing the issue and while I won’t disagree I would like to have seen the solution come sooner, it’s happening and should be pretty soon; if I recall correctly it should be in the next update. I’m sorry it’s taken so long and for any trouble it’s caused!

5 Likes

Thanks Andy, someone standing up and taking responsibility goes a long way. Truly I’m just ruffling tailfeathers to bring attention to something to get things done. I enjoy this game too much to have any real ill will, but damnit some times things are annoying. Again I’m not a stupid person. I understand you guys are doing your best with what resources you have. I’m really griping at your managers. whether they are corporate goons on telecon, or an actually person locally that just isn’t doing a good job. One person with great responsibility makes a mistake and EVERYONE notices. I’m pretty sure the ppl making these decisions are not the ones that have to be the “face” of your company to the customers in a forum. I don’t envy you Andy. not. one. bit.

2 Likes

Andy,
no patch notes for this patch. is it fixed yet?

Not yet; today’s mini-update was mostly for backend/compatibility stuff. I’d expect the fix in the next major update. Perhaps not soon enough, but SOON, I swear

4 Likes

2 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Help! I accidentally deleted my lvl 80