Zeal gone without a trace

Hi, so 400 zeal just disappeared off a shrine that I have enclosed in my base. The log says NOTHING about anybody in my clan using it for crafting, there are no crafted items, I have 2000 set potions from the shrine PROVING the zeal should be there. I have relogged, left and come back, had a clanmate check, tried accessing the shrine from outside to see if an enemy accessed it (again logs said not), and I am at my wits end. Conan players put up with tons of bugs a day and we accept that it’s part of the game but a bug like this is unacceptable and needs to be fixed.

email is hunterscopeland@gmail.com and I expect a reply as well as a mod to replace my lost zeal. It was hours of work getting them.

This is a perfect situation where a bug report would be the best avenue to inform the staff. Go back to the beginning of the forum and create a new topic under PC, XBOX or PS Bug report and use the template.

If this is an Official server, as stated in the ToC they will never replace any items.

You’re also unlikely to ever get someone from Funcom to personally message you, so don’t count on it.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.