Zingaran T4 armorer STILL missing from the game completely

Game mode: Online official
Type of issue: Bug
Server type: PvP
Region: Germany

So this is not a bug per se, but “bug” is the more accurate a term I can think of to describe this. When Zingaran (pirate) armours were added to the game about a year ago or so, there was not a single T4 Zingaran armorer spawn, therefore it was impossible to craft any of the armours in exceptional or flawless quality. Unless I am missing something, this is still the case, which seems quite odd to me after such a long time. If I am mistaken (and a bunch of other people as well), please, correct me. If not, please, remedy this :slight_smile:

1 Like

You can get a Zingaran armorer III and he will craft exceptional but still no flawless.
I have seen a couple around but can’t remember where I got him.

Hi Riwillion,

you are absolutely right. This issue was posted allready but without a feedback back in the days.
I even posted some quick solutions / proposal. But at the end it is Funcoms decision.

P.S.: The armorers and their special race/faction related recipes needs a rework anyway, there is a lot of mixed up stuff and also armorers who cant build anything special so far.

@Funcom Maybe a dev team get this as a part to fix in the near future. :pray:
For a quick overview you can use this armorers table and check everyones race and faction and than the Particularly Recipes they can do. You will find some inconsistencies.
Also a backward search is possible by looking at every Armor to check which one can build in Epic Flawless quality by whom.

For example and like Riwillion says:
No%20Zingaran%20Freebooter
No one can build the Epic Flawless Zingaran Freebooter.
Which has a lot of fans out there, especially on RP and PvE servers.

greetings
SirBowen

3 Likes

Hi there. Thanks to all the bug reporting that Sir Bowen and others on the wiki team have done, this was one of several things I created a spreadsheet for and submitted to Funcom for evaluation just a little while ago. It’s probably not a super high priority item or anything, but the Funcom dev team is aware and it’s up to them when they want to address it. It could also be because they have special plans for a particular Thrall too, so we’ll see!

6 Likes

Hey there,

It should be fixed in Testlive or internally. We recently did a lot of clean-up in known issues regarding thrall spawns.
Thanks for your feedback :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Thanks for the response, appreciate it, as well as the good news :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.