1-3 Daily server crash on official servers?

I am playing on 2 official server(pc), Exiled Lands pve1013 and Siptah pve6455, both servers usually crash 1-3 times each day, it can take anywhere from 20 minutes to an hour or more before they are back up again, the Siptah server seems to be the worst and it happens no matter if there are few or many online at same time.
It is not something new since the patch, it has been going on for a long time(many weeks), but it is starting to become a very annoying problem for me and others, is this something others experience and if so, is it a known issue?

2 Likes

Yesterday the server i play 1977 pve-c crashed about 7pm and was unresponsive for the rest of the night. Infinite loading screen as well, happen very very very often

Oh damn that is bad, I’ve only experienced a complete crash for the rest of evening/night a few times.

Our Siptah server just came back online roghly 50 minutes after it crashed, but once in a while people experience severe rubberbanding where they are being pushed back to where they were 5-6 seconds ago, luckily not always, but it doesn’t look stable :slight_smile:

Damn server, siptah6455 just crashed for the second time this evening and has been down for almost ½ hour, it just so hard to do anything with such frequent crashes :roll_eyes:

Greetings Exile,

Please follow the stated on the Official servers guidelines to submit a ticket. Make sure to select “Official server performance” as the issue type.:

https://funcom.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

You can read the full version of the Guidelines here:

1 Like