1 month...And no respon

Since conan’s biggest update :grinning:
Withe bigg update we all know ther wil drop bugs and issus. So conan say there wil be drop a hotfix, and yes we do need it, the game have a longe list with buggs/issus :neutral_face:

But when? The time go on, and to day it is 1 mouth. And i struggle to play the game i love :sleepy:

Last we heard, it was in MS/Sony hands waiting for Certification. And its Holidays.

Which is likely hanging it up… =(

1 Like

Yeah we really need to hear something about this from an official source. It’s at the point of being ridiculous that it’s taking this long to get the update to consoles when it has already be done on PC. I can accept the average week wait, but we are far beyond that now and it’s really starting to upset people who love the game.

Even just an update on progress would be nice, but it’s radio silence and it’s not a great way to treat your players.

Everywhere i look the community say they love the game but the lack of communication and testing is hurting

2 Likes

this is just one of many where they talk about holidays and how it slowed the certs.

Hey @evomik82, we’re looking to release it as soon as possible as our team is still incorporating.

1 Like

Thenks for the RP. But soon is what… 1 mouth, 2 mouth ?? :rofl:

1 Like

Completely agree. No communication at all is not good when their product is in such a state. I would be less disappointed & frustrated with my purchase if in the least a Dev Stream was released addressing all the current problems or in the very, very least when at times we report large issues, the first response & go to is not to place blame on my console / internet / etc…

For someone who has been gaming for 39 years, firstly = trust that i have knowledge of my own hardware + secondly = know that i have tried everything on my end before logging complaints / problems + thirdly = take some responsibility in the regard that blame shifting your products problems onto your customers is not good business practice in any shape or form and is not an overall good look for a company in any facet of industry.

2 Likes

@evomik82 definitely within the month, just no precise ETA as of this time.

@Rawflux we often do live dev streams and address many of the questions and concerns that are shared with us, be sure to follow us on Twitter as we always do announcement posts in advance.

1 Like

Rawflux I understand your frustration, truly understanding believe me: I bought the game on D1 for 70 euros and the conditions at that time were waaaay worse than now (disappearing bodies with your equipment, unable to finish the main quest due to glitches in Razma’s room, and more…)
Still many old bugs are still here since the D1 (e.g. dying physics of clothes/hair/bewbs ?) and I honestly think that will not ever be fixed.
But still, in the long run , I am here playing from time to time.
Yes there are always new issues that pulls back the game while it was moving forward, but they added new religion( Jhebbal sag), they added dungeon (stupid places where you become idiot and forget how to climb ^^) and some new features here and there to refresh the game (population to capitals, sunken city and so on). So somehow the game devs are in touch with their customers… ok they sure need to sell DLC to grab some munne for their families, but still many improvements are free and new.
This is not an AAA game (honestly speaking ok?) and damn sure many thing SHOULD be fixed ASAP
I too hate the fact that patches comes out untested and we have to wait weeks before we come to a -somehow stable- version, but hey… once you know that some issues are part of the history pf this game, maybe anger will lower down a bit.
(or still I’m telling this to myself thinking my full money paid on D1, even that day one edition had a bugged gift ^^)

1 Like

Like I tell people that play on my server when something doesn’t make sense or work right. It’s Conan-Exiles we play thru it any way. Ps4 Day One as well server over a year. You just got to love it. LOL

1 Like

Pvp is since the update unplayable. All players waiting for the hotfix.

1 Like

Bump.

1 Like

Thenks :+1: where do you find this info?

We’ve recently provided the following information both on the forums and social media:

https://www.reddit.com/r/ConanExiles/comments/eo5eu4/console_patches_update/

We’ll also be closing this topic as it has already run its course.