#3361 Asia ps4 down for second day

Our server is down for the second day no response from any devs what’s going on its becoming quite annoying I just want to play

Game mode: [Online]
Problem: [Crash]
Region: [Asia]

[Free text]

Steps on how to reproduce issue:
1.search server #3361
2.can’t find server #3361

1 Like

I am having the same issue with #3361 ): its been 2 days

It’s third topic about the same server on the first page, that’s just rude. What about to fill form which dev asks to use when your server becomes offline?

It wasn’t rude. Just cause it is in caps lock doesn’t assume it is rude. I simply filled out the form, but I am no developer and the form asks ways to fix it. Like I should know, when it is not a game i developed. I simply just would like a response. They seem proactive to respond to other forum post. This hasn’t been addressed.

It’s rude to spam topics about same issues, caps is just makes text looks like shout.

Form does not asks you how to fix issue, but asks to describe it.

It’s rude of developers to leave the server down and give no explanation we want to play the game we payed for and not have to start over meaning hours of our time wasted

It’s rude, but who made you think that it’s a good idea to be rude in response?

Who makes you think your opinion is wanted?

I’m trying to give people info how to resolve their issue without spending nerves and time spamming on forum. So i hope that it is wanted

Can’t believe that someone buys game to chat with devs instead of playing, but whatever, it’s better to create topic in support category which made exactly for this.

Do you understand that server down isn’t a bug? Whatever, there’s actually a topic there already

This one topic was the only topic on the forums.

I just want our server back up and running long dong ■■■■ for life

Game mode: [Online | PVP ]
Problem: Official server 3361 Missing in Action
Region: Asia

HELLO,

OFFICIAL SERVER 3361 HAS BEEN DOWN AND MISSING NOW FOR OVER 2 DAYS. I AM TRYING TO FIND OUT, IF THE SERVER IS DOWN FOR MAINTENANCE AND WILL RETURN? OR WHAT THE HECK HAPPEN? SOME ONE SOMEWHERE PLEASE HELP!!

Steps on how to reproduce issue:

1. SEND OUT GENERAL NOTIFICATIONS OF SERVERS GOING DOWN ON MAIN MENU OF THE GAME
  2. KEEP THE COMMUNITY UP TO DATE
  3. FIX THE ISSUES
  4. TELL ME SOMETHING!

:disappointed_relieved:

https://forums.funcom.com/t/is-your-server-unavailable-use-our-new-report-tool/1859

Consolidating threads. Making multiple threads about the same issue will not get it resolved faster. Thanks! I’ve reported Server 3361 to ops and we’ll take a look.

So won’t get fixed today or no explanation GG

Coming into day 3 of this I was hoping to wake up and see the server up guess it’s time to find something else to play gfys funcom wasted countless hours of my life with no explanation or resolution after 3 days