Basic Info:

Platform: Xbox Series X
Issue Type: Gameplay
Game Mode: Online Official
Server Type: PvE
Map: Exiled Lands
Server Name: 2728

Bug Description:

All items lost. Buildings, thralls, steeds, armor, weapons- legit everything. At level 60 had a main base in the crevice and 2 outposts full of a shirt-ton of items.

Please help me recover items- I don’t know what to do. Thank you

Bug Reproduction:

Logged in, all items gone

1 Like

Had you been away long enough for Decay to taken effect I would guess not. Did you build so large that some one may have reported you for blocking spawning points resources or points of interest. Understand I am not blaming but if it is Decay nothing to be done. If you blocked or someone just got pissed and reported you for some thing legit or not you may have been admin wiped doesn’t always show up when you login on the first day it happens. Any one else in your clan seen the same. You can file a Zendesk report information on how is in the introduction pages. Hopefully it’s a glitch and after server reset will be ok but I doubt that is the case. Welcome to the Forum. I will ask @Community to get involved good luck to you. @KillerSpiller .

1 Like

Probably reported for land claim outposts or point of interest blocking. Just a suggestion, if you’re going to build at The Crevice on Official, design your base so accessing the POI isn’t blocked. It’s not difficult

2 Likes

Thanjs for the tip- I inherited the base from a clan mate who had already started building there and so they had blocked it… but definitely makes sense. I would have unblocked if i would have realized but i didn’t think of that.

Another strange thing is now when I log on, the cave ti the crevice is gone- it’s sealed up. So I’m wondering if it had something to do with that.

Thank you! I was only gone for about a week and a half so I don’t hink that was long enough… but then again I’m not really sure. I sgoul brush up on official server rules.

I hope I can figure out what happened and possibly recover my items.

1 Like

Official pve is 300 plus hours not sure about pve and pvp you can find out with repair hammer. Funcom crew will not be on till Monday Oslow time.

1 Like

Ok cool I will check into it

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.