All knowledge from season passes and basar suddenly "unlearned" and unable to relearn everything

Basic Info:

Platform: Steam
Issue Type: Other
Game Mode: Online Private
Server Type: PvE
Map: Exiled Lands
Server Name: Warriorplayer Conan Server 1
Mods: ‘none’

Bug Description:

I just wanted to craft an armor dummy (not sure if it’s called like that) that was in a recent season pass and so far I have finished every single of those season passes. Anyway, the crafting didn’t work, after some time I realised I’m unable to craft anything that’s in that section of knowledge where everything goes from season passes or the basar. I killed my character after that, respawned in my bed and looked into my knowledge. Everything inside that section was “brown” instead of green, as if I’d still have to learn that knowledge, that of course isn’t possible and I obviously had it learned because of completing season passes etc. All of that knowledge seems to have gotten “unlearned”. If necessary, I also took a screenshot from that knowledge section. I really hope you can help me in any way, otherwise I’d have lost anything from previous season passes, the current one and everything I bought from the basar.

Bug Reproduction:

I’m not sure what caused that bug, I was just bringing a treasure chest from the summong place back to my transportary stone, teleported to my base through that and before my base fully loaded in I got kicked from my server and had trouble rejoining. Therefore I restarted the server (it’s a server hosted at Nitrado) and rejoined it afterwards. There I realised what I told you in the bug description.

I’ve tried to upload the mentioned screenshot but since I’m a new user I’m not allowed to do so.

I do have the same problems as you mentioned but it’s usually because of a long loading problem. Did you try waiting for a bit so that everything loads in?

I did, it was around 20 minutes after the restart and before the issue ocurred i was online for maybe 1.5 hours.

I verified all of my files and connected to singleplayer, there everythingvis green again so I’ll try joining my server again.

Well, restarting the server again and verifying my files helped with the issue finally.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.