Anniv update - enemies sinking in ground geometry

Game mode: Single-player
Type of issue: Bug
Server type: PvE

After the anniversary update, the better part of humanoid enemies I kill tend to sink into the ground, clipping into the terrain and barely showing body parts above the ground. This makes it difficult to harvest and loot. Happened in a number of different NPC camps in the desert, in various locations and elevations, even on very flat terrain.

Hopefully a fix isn’t too difficult to implement, because frankly, it’s both annoying and breaks immersion.

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. Go to enemy camp
  2. Kill any number of NPC human enemies
  3. Dead bodies sink almost fully into the ground’s geometry
1 Like

Can confirm. Happens to about 85% of the thralls you kill.

Same for me. It’s the same bug that was in testlive version. I’m quitting the game until it have been fixed.

Hey @Curratum

Our team is aware of this issue and they’re working on a fix. It’s mostly visual, moving the cursor around the corpse’s position will make its parts flickers, but the corpse should still be there.
Apologies for the frustration and thanks for your feedback.

2 Likes

No worries, it’s not THAT much of an issue, just something to get in the burner for the next patch!

Thank you!

2 Likes

Have been experiencing similar especially around the Black Galleon area. Glad it’s being looked at.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.