Armor penetration arrows

Game mode: [Online | Singleplayer]
Problem: [Misc]
Region:

I apologize if this is posted in the wrong place, let me know and I’ll remove it and post it in the right place or something, I know the patch is coming out on console soon for the arrows and stuff please wipe all arrows afterwards or reset the stats on the arrows or something afterwards, people have been able to mass produce these arrows…

Steps on how to reproduce issue:

1. Make containers full of armor pen arrows
  2. Arrows get patched
  3. Continue to use armor pen arrows after the patch

Is this in a certain offical server

Can be done on any console server right now, the server I play on people are putting them on their archer thralls and running accuracy builds with it and it’s annoying. It was patched on PC a day or two or somethin after it happened but because of the holidays or somethin we (console players) havent gotten the patch yet and people have been mass producing the arrows…

We have had a certain clan come into our server they have taken advantage of that and glitches base inside of one of the pillars by the unnamed city

Welcome to Conan

1 Like

Yesterday, in one of the private servers i join, the admin had the event ‘defeat the admin’. With the new dodge system, the fights were quick and interesting. The last fight last 5 seconds, because the fighter kill almost instantly the admin using bow and arrows :clap::clap::clap:, yea, nice fight, yea… Come on… Give me a break here.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.