BattlEye Problem - The BattlEye service is not running properly: Please restart the client

sorry, but I have the same error and can not enter the server all the same

10d
Battleye error occurs only when I die in multiplayer
When I launch Conan I get this every single time;

21:54:48: Note: File blocks can be ignored if they don’t cause problems with the game. 21:54:48: [INFO] Blocked loading of file: “C:\Windows\System32\user32.dll”. 21:54:49: [INFO] Blocked loading of file: “C:\Windows\System32\user32.dll”. 21:54:53: [INFO] Blocked loading of file: "C:\Windows\System32\user32.dll
But in this game it seems to let me connect to a brand new server but the moment I get killed by a player or by any means I suppose I then get disconnected and cannot reconnect because the Battleye is just not working. Dying gives me this message;

“BattlEye Problem - The BattlEye service is not running properly: Please restart the client”

Then I do restart, same launch error messages, can’t connect to any servers I have existing characters on.

I’ve tried to google a fix but the results I’ve tried haven’t worked. Any help?

the same thing. I have no problem with BE on my home PC, but I can’t connect to official servers from my job PC.
“The BattlEye service is not running properly: Please restart the client”
Is there any solution?

Your anti-virus could have falsely flagged BE as virus/spyware and blocked it from executing properly.

When connecting to a BE-enabled server I get kicked with a request to restart my game. How can I fix this?

This is happening because you permanently declined BE installation by clicking “Do not ask me again.” in the BE Launcher window previously. To fix this please go to the “BattlEye” folder in your game directory (e.g. “ConanSandbox\Binaries\Win64\BattlEye” in Conan Exiles) and double-click the “Install_BattlEye.bat” file to install BE.

This is taken from the Battleye FAQ: BattlEye – The Anti-Cheat Gold Standard » FAQ

It could be this if what Zing suggested is not the case.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.