Game mode: Single-player
Type of issue: Crash
Server type: PvE
Region: EU
Mods?: Yes
Edition: Steam

Bug Description:

first crash with these mesage
[file:c\b\tech_exiles\code\engine\source\runtime\coreuobject\private\uobject\scriptcore.cpp][line:1137]
failed to find function generateloot in bp_ac_lootspawner_c/game/dlc_ext/dlc_siptah/map/vaults/siptah_vault_6_gameplay,siptah_vault_6_gameplay:persistentlevel.bp_vault_lootchest_area1_2.bp_ac_lootspawner
and then
Fatar error¡

Expected Behavior:

A clear and concise description of what you expected to happen.

Installed Mods:

H:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\workshop\content\440900\1417350098/AquilonianFemales.pak
H:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\workshop\content\440900\1121057177/jigglephysics.pak
H:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\workshop\content\440900\2298291417/Erotic_Conan_Exiles.pak
H:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\workshop\content\440900\1159180273/StylistPlus.pak
H:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\workshop\content\440900\2010870025/HighHeels.pak
H:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\workshop\content\440900\1969554359/Improved_Bodies_2.pak
H:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\workshop\content\440900\2326531180/Level999_vanilla.pak
H:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\workshop\content\440900\864199675/Pickup+.pak
H:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\workshop\content\440900\949223811/Majestic.pak
H:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\workshop\content\440900\953802094/Populus.pak

Steps to Reproduce:

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. Please be as detailed as possible; the more details, the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

The crash was when I enter to the bats dungeon and I try to did the dungeon.
and then when I try to play again the game crash with the Fatal error message.

I did all what you are seing and the error still there and I can`t play the game

Greetings,

Thank you for your report. Please try the following steps:

If possible, get back to us afterward to let us know if the issue still persists.

works¡¡ I can play again, but this means I can’t use mods with this update, thrue?

It means that you are running a mod which is not compatible with the new update. So you need to wait for that mod to update or remove it. I would start by removing Pickup+. It is a mod that breaks with pretty much every update.

1 Like

_L7kLwb2ukI

After any and all Updates, modded server Admins expect issues - this is always the risk of using any mods for any game. Admins do their backups, etc and then it’s a case of Patience and useful feedback. If your mods Modders have a Discord, check that out for updates. Be patient and accept that you may need to give it a day (or more) before mods can be updated - unless anyone is actively paying the modders for their hard work, no-one has any right to abuse or complain to them. If a mod is no longer supported, then the choice is to remove or replace - or become a Modder and do it yerself!
Most importantly, Conan Exiles/Siptah is a game. Have fun and don’t sweat the small stuff! :doughnut: :cookie: :tropical_drink:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.