Best way to leveling 50-60?

I scout and journey step from 1-30, or to 35 or so. Typically around 40, I start looking to set down “roots” somewhere. The setting down roots, farming rock / iron, crafting, some thralling, etc., can easily get you to 45-50. At 50, you are going to want/need a bunch of steel and also you’ll want recipes (PvE content: Kingscourage, Tyros, Demon Queen, Frost Temple, Skelos recipes, etc.).

I do not know how one could possibly NOT hit 60 by simply undergoing trips to either New Asagarth or to the Mounds of the Dead running steel farms along with working on getting the end game recipes. It comes without any effort - I could not prolong the experience if I tried. It goes pretty fast.

1 Like

Sadly the grind is the best way right now. As others have stated, you at least get the side benefit of lots of steel each run. I also make it a point to keep all the crystal, glass, rhino soup and dry wood those poor Nordstrom were carrying as well.

If you want a change of pace, go slaughter the skeletons around Black Keep or Wights around Mounds. BK Skellies drop steel, hardened stone, hardened steel, gold coins, silver coins, star metal in addition to junk. I haven’t spent a lot of time farming Wights lately to give you a good account of their loot tables.

1 Like

Kill%20them%20all

1 Like

if you’re on console then combat will not be doable atm. so much lag and invisible mobs you will be looking for your missing corpse for hours…i explored the whole map while it was giving massive xp, but that was nerfed.

i would suggest mothball this game and try ARK (or maybe FO76 but that maybe a dead end also). ARK has years of DLC and lands to explore. the game has lag at peak times on some dedicated servers (15+ players on at once), but no invisible mobs and missing corpse…

last round of patches for PS4 changed nothing and made lag even worse on official 3509. we have less then 5 players on at any given time and still massive lag.

I don’t see how mothballing the game and playing ARK instead will get him the OP to level 50-60. I may need to research this new glitch/exploit.

1 Like

I tend to just go to Sepermeru with a stone pike and try to NOT complete any journeys for a while.

I just kill tier 1-2 thralls until lvl 20, then I wipe the whole city until 35-40… then i start doing my journey quests. It’s fairly quick and I usually hit level 60 with no real issue. 2-3 days of light playing.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.