Basic Info:

Platform: PlayStation 4
Issue Type: Gameplay
Game Mode: Single Player
Server Type: =SERVER TYPE=
Map: Isle of Siptah
Server Name: =SERVER NAME=

Bug Description:

I am trying to get some trophies from the DLC “isle of siptah” but there´re many bugs making incapable of getting these trophies

Bug Reproduction:

i have gone to a temple and the trophy for enter in the temple simply doesn´t pop

1 Like

Welcome to the Forum. Did the name of the Temple show up. Are you connected to the internet if not that might be a issue I don’t personally play offline but there are people who do. @Lusquinhas_oa . @Croms_Faithful do you have any suggestions.

1 Like

Greetings @Lusquinhas_oa and welcome to the forums!

Please, let us know which trophies are affected by this and what have you done to complete each trophy so we can better understand the issue at hand.

Thank you in advance!

1 Like

All trophies from what I have experienced are working, I just finished them like 15mins ago, there are a few trophies I had issues with until I found out some are tied into the journey steps so it could be that what’s the issue.

E.g The Haunter of the dark Trophy is tied to the island adventurer Journey. There are a few others to. Just be sure to have the right journey selected for the one your going for. Hope this helps.

Undortunately my good friend I earned all relevant journey based trophies long, long ago. And I am not quite certain how the new updates have impacted them. So I am affraid I can be of no assistance on this one…

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.