Can we disable GUI?

Is it possible to disable the GUI, or whatever the box is called that pops up in the middle of the screen whenever your pointer lands on an item? It gets a little annoying sometimes if you have a bunch of decor items placed.

Just FYI, “GUI” (Graphical User Interface) or just UI would be the entire interface, also sometimes referred to in games as the HUD (Heads Up Display). Disable that and everything goes away. Health bar, action bar, inventory window, etc. Good thing if you’re making videos or taking screenshots or something. Not so good for playing the game since you loose all feedback. The default for toggling that is alt-z if I remember right.

I don’t think there’s a setting specifically for that one popup box though. Or at least I didn’t find one when I went looking just now. There might be a mod that does it, but I wouldn’t know for sure.

1 Like

I remember someone with a similar request for a RP server and I think the only solution offered was to commission or create a custom mod. :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

Thank you. I’m woefully ignorant about computers. lol

That’s okay. Just means you can enjoy movies and T.V. shows without getting sidetracked by how completely ridiculous the technobabble is. :wink:

Case in point:

“Zoom and enhance!” :triumph:

Yea, if I saw that on a show, I’d definitely just trust that they were saying something real. lol

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.