Can we drink elixirs to forget already 👀?

, ,

You stopped for an hour :stuck_out_tongue: Some might stop for a few days, some for a few weeks, some might stop until the game is fixed.
But when you stop and wait for the game to be fixed
you loose the entire time you have spend until that point, why? Because of the decay timer. Now
when they finally fix the major issues that arise with each update
the servers are back to a 2/40 4/40 population. Game is “fixed” but also lost all it’s “hyped” players
which are not coming back if they lost their “belongings”.

Let’s keep being mediocre and greedy. Hell
they could not even bring a freaking cash shop that is working properly
 Says a lot

My first reply on this forums when i camed back with 3.0 was:

Funcom launched the bait, fish got caught, reeled in and instead of being cooked, the fish went to the refrigerator.
This is the thing, being addicted to the game does not make it a “FUN” game to play.

I’ll tell you a little story and maybe you understand why i am how i am
I play mostly Siptah, because it offers the “less wasted time” vs fun.

I camed to 3.0 Testlive just after my vacation ended. Got hooked and decided to “prolong” my vacation with a couple days to play Age of Sorcery. As i already had a 60 on EU testlive, was easier to get into 3.0. But guess what
after the 2nd day of me playing testlive
server goes offline for 12 days
So i change to US testlive and start anew. Took some time until i had some thralls, until i farmed some eldarium and got to delve my armors Warchief/Frostgarb.
When 3.0 released i said
“Come start fresh on a different official server and enjoy the playthrough”. Said and done
I rushed leveled to 60 by killing lizzards early on and then moved the Pools of the Grey Ones area. I only rushed leveling because i had planned to start Surging/Purging asap. I do not do lesser thralls or zombies, so i went and killed the mother a couple times until i got enough essences to do a surge. I go to the leyshrine in order to do my first surge and get some crafters/fighters, but guess what! The surge it won’t start, the tentacle won’t go away and you could not get a surge going. Ofc i have farmed essences enough for 3 Surges, so next day after restart and seeing that the tentacle is not up in the sky anymore
so now was the time. I go there, put everything inside and pull the lever. IT WORKED!!! Only to notice that the npc’s were falling exactly in the middle of the Leyshrine, on 3rd wave one of the platforms had only 1 npc on it, rest were invisible/undermesh/inside structures. I go to a different Leyshrine and do my 3rd Surge(with the last 10 remaining essences), surprisingly i finish it, but guess what :))) Was one of those rng Surges that award you mostly nothing else then a Fighter thrall.
So i was meh, “come let’s get some eldarium and get the thralls i got some better armor”. How u do that? Well, due the Delving Bench. I go do all 14 vaults(for obvious reasons, sigils) and have enough eldarium to delve after a decent amount of recipes. I was mainly after Warchief and Frostgarb. I go to the delving bench put my aesir armors inside and to my surprise i was getting “Spiced Fish” instead of any recipes. As most know, not each delve you made was previously successful
So i thought that the fish i am getting was a better result then “nothing” and probably i have to delve more until i get what i want(Keep in mind that the delving bench worked normally on Testlive). I went and got more eldarium and did a couple more Aesir Surges
only to come back to the delving bench and get “Spiced Fish”. At some point i started grinding materials for building my base, as the other 2 activities were more of a failure and wasted time
I spec in full Expertise so i can carry everything and go for a world tour. When i come back i was missing space, i was missing quite a few storage boxes, so i used my crafting benches for temporary storage.

I go to the delve bench and put inside a bunch of plant fiber
as i have used my entire eldarium previously on delving, the delving bench had a couple of aesir armor pieces left inside, but no eldarium
in the second i put the first stack of plant fiber inside i see the Delving process starting and the results were let’s say “Interesting”.

You see Stelagel
those 2 features in Conan Exiles: Siptah
were what made me an addict, plus the figurine gathering and pools boss fights. When none of these work and i am prevent from having fun while i throw thousands of hours in this game
Then i stop.

BUT! decay timer prevents me from stopping and come back when those things that i enjoy doing in the game work again. It is just a chore of logging into the game each 6th day

I would link you a video from a guy that puts in perspective the goods and the bads in this game, but i cannot
I’ve been “silenced”, maybe better this way as i am here on their forums.

Funcom should disable decay timers, at least on PvE and PvE-C server, when they pull out a mess like this.

2 Likes

Thanks m8, really! I know it’s frustration out of love for this game and nothing else, nothing else. I know it, others think otherwise not me, not me. I really need your knowledge on Siptah, I never played pvp there, after horses and speed attacks I stopped pvp for obvious reasons I don’t need to explain to you. But stopping pvp means that you play without stress anymore and become fluffy. So believe it or not I have huge gaps in Siptah knowledge. I always play with players that are repeating their self in the game on one aspect of it. Afraid to loose some gear or a good thrall :person_facepalming:t3:. What’s this game without a bit risk :man_shrugging:, it has no flavor!
But anyway, I really really appreciate this reply master @Coty. Please stay tuned, we need you and the ones that think otherwise are fools.

3 Likes

Exactly why I gave it up back when Unreal Tournament first came out :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

1 Like

Last patch claims it fixed the Delving Bench. Should i invest again a couple dozen hours in gathering eldarium? :stuck_out_tongue: What if i end up getting dissapointed again? :smiley:

1 Like

I am about to post about that.
The bug of the Summon Corpse spell works like this (I have tried it 3 times already, with one corpse with loot and with one corpse with loot and a second with no loot):

• Character dies with loot.
  • Optional: character dies again with no loot (for example running naked in the volcano to try to loot first corpse).
  • Cast “Summon Corpse”: blood will be consumed, corruption will be gained but no corpse will be summoned.
  • Summon Corpse CAN be casted over and over again, but nothing will happen, it will only burn ingredients so avoid casting it more than once.
  • Wait 20 minutes (or a bit longer, I need to check time in videos) for corpse with loot to decay and the bag of loot will spawn in front of you, with all gear and items in pockets safe inside the bag.
1 Like

You’ll come here to get flagged :rofl::rofl::rofl:! Let’s hope for the best for now :+1:t6:.

The real embarassement for Funcom is not that they can’t solve the problem, but that they refuse to make potion of bestial memory more accesible. It’s super-hard to get on Siptah, especially now that server transfers are also broken 
 ah, the state of this game.

1 Like

I think it’s Intentional!
Have you tried to get the maul of hyena in exile lands? In Siptah is popcorn! I believe that having it easy here and hard there should push you to play and love both maps! After all this time we took our lesson and we love both of the maps. The main knowledge of midnight alchemist in Siptah is something that I ask from day one! Especially now that changing your attributes is mostly needed than ever. It’s not the fear knowledge I loose @Boreas, I don’t give a f
, placing again all these feat points is the problem for me, I always focus to unlock almost everything in my first 2 weeks gaming when I fresh start. It’s about 1.5 k points
 No thank you!
It’s Intentional for me, but I believe it’s time to change this intention, we took our lesson and above all we don’t have map travel anymore :man_shrugging:.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.