Can we drink elixirs to forget already šŸ‘€?

, ,

Greetings!
After training many Thralls thanks to the Well-trained perk, I am ready to try different builds but it took me so many resources to learn all spells that I am afraid to erase them with the bug found weeks ago.
Do you know it that bug is fixed?, are we safe now?

1 Like

As far as I know, yes. At any rate there was a mention in the patch notes for a fix.

Myself I have used potion of bestial memory successfully.

1 Like

The latest patch note only mentioned them as known issue, not a fix. So, no for yellow lotus pots (and natural learning pots for that matter). Play safe and go with the bestial memory pots instead.

5 Likes

Ouch!
Thanh you!

1 Like

Whats fun is I want more knowledge points. For that you have to eat a relic fragment and wash it down with a yellow lotus potion. So in order to gain knowledge I have to lose all my spells and start over.

This is just one on a long list of bugs and issues Iā€™ve had since 3.0 hit test, that has driven me away from the game.
And apparently funcom has decided the best way to deal with customers is not to.

1 Like

By knowledge points do you mean Feats Points to learn new stuffs?

You already mentioned it but you can use Fragments of Power to earn more Feats Points and learn EVERYTHING, you can learn every feats, no need to reset. And getting Fragments of Power from Unnamed city is not hard.

2 Likes

ā€¦why are you using yellow lotus potions after using fragments exactly?

Wiki says you need to eat the fragment and wash it down the a yellow lotus potion.

Been playing this since it dropped, so am well aware.

Already wasted 21 fragments trying to get the tome, Iā€™d have been better off just eating them.

Youā€™ve been lied to.

Some truth in this tho

3 Likes

LMAO

2 Likes

2022.09.02 10:40 CEST
Added known issue:

• Yellow lotus potion (potion of natural learning) might erase acquired feats from Isle of Siptah and from the Library of Esoteric Artifacts

I will suggest you one thing. Every time @Ignasi is uploading patch updates donā€™t miss to read them. I guarantee you, not only you wonā€™t regret it, but his writing has a way to fix your day. A boring text with patch notes can become so interesting and humorous by this man, his talent is unique, trust me!
Soā€¦
Yellow lotus potion yes but only on low levels and because you didnā€™t get the midnight alchemist yet.
Why? Not because you may loose a feat knowledge (totems not havoc and malice), but because you have to place all your feat points from the beginning :rage:. No way I am going to put over 1k points again, no thank you!
The Bestial memory (reset attributes) never, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever created a problem to me and I have consumed hundreds, so I guarantee it personally.

1 Like

The wiki is quite wrong, some one might aught to update it.

Yep. CBA to do the math but I feel like itā€™s probably not ā€˜worth itā€™ for the Tablet alone. Of course you get a bunch of other recipes, which may be worth it. But for raw Feat Points, just munch those fragments.

1 Like

No it doesnā€™t. Direct quote from Fragment of Power page:

Fragments of Power can be consumed to acquire 10 additional feat points after reaching level 60. Note that using them to craft Tablets of Power instead will grant more feat points per fragment. You only gain Feat points, no Attribute points.

If you drink a Yellow Lotus Potion after consuming a Fragment of Power, the gained 10 Feat points remain. If you can gain enough feat points with this mechanic, you will be able to unlock every feat.

That just means that if you later drink a Yellow Lotus potion, you donā€™t lose the feat points gained from eating a fragment. Unless youā€™re reading a different page than the one I quoted.

4 Likes

On 3728 (before the merge) I spend 100 fragments to get the tablet! Sometimes the rng of this game can become excessive! I say it in the past and I will say it once more. Tablet recipe should be granted from the Archivist like the oil recipe cost! A player would easily pay 5 fragments knowing that he needs to unlock 1.000 feat points more to gain all the recipes!

1 Like

Heck, all recipes should be buyable like this, rather than randomly. Iā€™d rather pay five fragments for every recipe, rather than one per chance to get one.

I understand the Archivist has been kinda dead and incorporeal for quite some time, so no-one has been keeping the library in order - but assuming that he did his job way back when, the contents of the library should still be in solid order. Unless someone has gone out of their way to troll the poor ghostly librarian and made a mess of those shelves. And I donā€™t see many delinquents hanging around the Unnamed City.

4 Likes

I believe too!
Exile lands system is more rewarding than Siptah!
The reason Siptah is tiresome is the rng system!
I feel rewarded in exile lands, it took me time to learn how to walk in it but I feel rewarded!
The reason I restart characters on exile lands is because adventuring is rewarding on the knowledge part!
And yes, if all the recipes where this way I wouldnā€™t buy the essence or rot for sure! Even if they cost 10, itā€™s better. Because you will take what you need this way when you need it and when you are reach enough you can always buy the rest for show off!

1 Like

Those RHTS dudes are making quite a mess of things though.

So in a way our mass-recruiting them is public service, really.

3 Likes

over a monthā€¦ And it has been reported since Testlive. So make it 2 monthsā€¦

2 Likes

You wish :rofl::rofl::rofl:!
Check the member @Boreas!
I cannot use the search machine from my mobile easy! Find his post, something like I have the ability to forget, or something like that. This mechanism works this way after Siptah official release, so it is definitely more than a year!
Yet!
Read the patch notes, this what you see up there is not mine, itā€™s a part from patch notes that Ignasi uploads! Yes there are things that havenā€™t been done, or new things that appear, still there are decades thatā€™s been fixed too! They are workingā€¦
I donā€™t know why, I donā€™t know how, I canā€™t help! But assuming that they donā€™t work or donā€™t care, I believe, itā€™s wrong!
Other than that, I donā€™t want to think things that do no good to me even if I knew them!
Yesterday I tried to ā€œcheatā€ the game! So when I finished they Grey pools I went a bit to the side and remove my bracelet so I will summon my body from the circle and my followers will return back alone (mechanism cheat). At the time I was on loading screen the game crushed :confused:. I checked the map, I saw that my tombstone is on Grey pools and I started the ritual!
It didnā€™t work!!!
I check again the map and my tombstone is still there, so I remove bracelet and spawn in the bedroll I have close to Grey pools. I check the map the tombstone is missing. I went however to the pace that I died and the corpse was missing too.
So I removed bracelet again and I checked the circle, but nothing there . So I summon again and now it spawns my fresh empty body! Yes, I lost everything I was farming 2 hours, all my gear and about 20 skeleton keys (they are light so I carry them with me)!
Yes I was furious, I stopped playing for an hour at least. But this is it @Coty! This is it! Take it or leave it! I am addicted to this game long time now. Playing on pvp servers we both know that I lost nothing, nothing at all compared to what I have lost in pvp servers. So I turn on the machine and keep on playing, that simple! Coming here and complain will change nothing, nothing, so I keep playing against the odds, itā€™s a game after all!

2 Likes