Can we PLEASE have a fix for corpses launching into orbit?

Every time a rhino or an elepant dies, its corpse acts like it was launched from a trebuchet. Please for the love of Crom add some mass to those corpses.

Trying to get a head from the rhino boss and so far in three tries the corpse just launched like North Korean missile and disappeared without a trace.

My latest attempt: https://youtu.be/ms5cQumiXF8

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. Kill a rhino
  2. Watch it fly into space better than Tesla
3 Likes

I’m having the same Rhino issues, Thor would be envious of how I can launch a Rhino so far I can’t ever find it again, so very frustrating. t

If you ask me the bug is in the finishing blow somehow. If you finish with a heavy blow (I noticed especially) you will launch it better than a star baseballer and it goes waaaay out of the park.

If the bleeding or a small hit to kill it will fly off but usually in sight range and you have a chance to retirieve your kill.

Honestly its not hard to reproduce, I’ve lost 1 in 2 Rhino’s right out of the park, and the worst thing is for the most part its touch and go just to defeat them in the first place, very annoying, although hilarious and somewhat frightening the first time.

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.