Can't dye Sobek, Nemedian & Black Corsair

Online official: [Enter game mode here: (Online official | Online private | Single-player)]
Misc: [Enter one of the following: Crash | Bug | Performance | Misc]
PvE: [Enter one of the following: PvP | PvE-Conflict | PvE]
oceanic: [Please enter your server region]

Can’t dye any of the above mentioned legendary/unique armour types like you can every other legendary or unique armour type.

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. Obtain or craft the above armour types.
    2.Try to dye like you would any other armour.
    3.Realize you can’t.
    4.Be annoyed.
1 Like

If there are reasons for not being able to dye certain armours it should be said so. A valid reason for it, perhaps?
If they decided Champions armour can’t be dyed, along with the one’s I have mentioned, why can’t it be clearly stated as to why?
You can’t say that PvP players won’t have the clear ability to distinguish it from armours with the same skin set thus giving the wearer an unseen advantage.
“I thought he was wearing Silent Legion but he was wearing Champions! - That’s why I lost, they had an advantage!”
We can dye Silent Legion with white and it looks like Champions, you can dye all armours with the same skin as the one’s I’ve mentioned to look like the ones that can’t be dyed. We can add unseen kits and skill points that give the same bonus.

My question is still why?

That doesn’t make any sense. Why are you even making this an argument?
The armours have different stats and attributes.
We should be able to wear these armours because of the benefits without looking like Mimi from the Drew Carey Show.
There is no reason for them not to be died, hence putting it up as a bug.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.