Can't Purchase Crom Coins in MS Store version

I was able to purchase Coins a week or two ago, but now the UI interface to do so is telling me it’s disabled? Some Steam users on the same server as me confirmed that they are able to currently.

Have they been disabled on the MS Store version due to issues? I can’t find any relative information about this apart from the initial delay back when 3.0 released.

2 Likes

I was able to purchase coins through Xbox One version of the game. Since the account info is linked on MS Store version, I was able to. However, it has been 7 hours since my purchase with no coins delivered to my account.

I followed the directions for support but found no support. Just directions to go to Zendesk, that refers me to the forums, and the forums will direct me to Zendesk.

2 Likes

I recently decided to try buying through my Xbox on a whim, (battlepass and coin count carried over surprisingly, wasnt expecting that tbh) and was met with an error when trying to purchase them. At least I didnt get shafted like you did.

Its frustrating as hell that theres no communication on this whatsoever. The only response I found was a copy/paste back to the day 1 of 3.0 announcement that they were disabled for MS and Xbox.

Greetings Exile,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Please submit a ticket to our Help center so our team can investigate what’s happening in your account.

Make sure to select in-game purchase as the issue type.

Have a great week!