Region: [Here]

[Free text]

Steps on how to reproduce issue:
1.i turn on the game
2 go to single player offline
3. Try to go capture a thrall
4. Kill thrall

2 Likes

they are aware of the bug but don’t seem too be interested in fixing it sorry if you bought the game to play offline but you wasted your money

2 Likes

I’m beginning to feel that way.

2 Likes

The developers are aware of the issue - and it’s on the roadmap of fixes. They just haven’t gotten there yet. Be patient, it’ll be fixed in time.

1 Like

It’s been almost 4 months. It’s frustrating. And I miss playing. It’s a great game when it works right.

1 Like

Hey there,

Our team is aware of this issue and they’re looking into it.
Thanks.

1 Like

when can we expect to be graced with a playable game that we paid for

1 Like

Probably around the same time you stop giving the developers flak for trying their best but not meeting your unreasonable expectations. They are working on it. Be patient. If you don’t like that, stop coming here and whining and play something else for a while.

fyi I am currently playing other games be caws I cant play this one I load it up once a week just to confirm its still a broken piece of crap I’m only on the forum to spread the word that we are not helpless they can fight back with us as for the hard working developers I have seen no evidence of that

1 Like

You’re not ‘fighting back’ against anything. What you’re doing is consistently berating the developers, whom are already swamped. They are working on the game. It takes time. Your bugs will not be fixed in the handful of days you for whatever reason think they would be. If you want to continue to whine about their progress, do it off the forums or in a discord server, because the bug section is not the place for it unless you have actual bugs to report that they haven’t noticed yet.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.