Clan bugged without acess

Game mode: [Enter game mode here: Online official
Type of issue: [Enter one of the following: Bug
Server type: [Enter one of the following: PvE
Region: [ SA JxA #1976]

Hello! Im playing with my husband and he made a new character.I decided to rename the clan. So, i deleted the clan to change the name and invite him, but i was with the leader and all of our constructions are with the old name clan and we cant acess it. We are without clan now!
it will decay…Check the log pls
I have prints.
My name : Micalatéia.
Clan name: Atlantis
Husband: Davy Jones (old Hermanoteu)
Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

That is not a bug, you have essentially locked yourself out, by creating a new clan you lost access to the old structure. FYI you can rename a clan at any time just go to the clan tab and change the name.

I wasant leader of the clan. I recieved the leadership from my husbund because he wanted to reset him rechacter. So when i was with the leadership i was without acess to edit or to reinvite him. So i decided to recreate the clan to invite him and all the contructions was with the old clan name not mine. There is nobody on the old clan and now i cant create the same clan name and i cant acess all the things that we got.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.