Climbing issues after Anniversary Patch - Please report here

I too am stuck down here with legendary weapons and shield…:cold_face::sob::sob::sob:
Official server #1975

I’ve found a lot of places since the patch buggier to climb. Also we found the area around the Black Galleon buggy with enemies becoming invisible after being killed, you can only tell where they are because moussing over them shows the loot. I thought it might be related, like perhaps they are sinking into the mesh.

Send you my strongest thrall with a big pack of hot drinks and soups ! :tea:

I know they’re working on it hardly, just hope the hot… hem… no not a joke… the hotfix is coming at time !

I don’t know if it’s intended or part of the bug, but the new Scorpion Den and the inside of silver mine in general don’t allow you to climb as well.

midnight grove (location/dungeon) can’t climb - anywhere. (single-player)

Hey everybody,

Quick update: we fixed this issue internally and should come out as a hotfix very soon. Thanks again for your patience and support.

5 Likes

Thank you very much Ignasis, hope the HOTfix will not come to late for many players traped in some icy places. :wink:

2 Likes

server 3042 same thing + pet is glitch into wall now

Name is Austia Silverwing. Psn DrakenSilverwing. On a ps4 official pvp server 3657. Im… Stuck at the bottom of the ice cave with the dragon. With like my best armor/weapons/thrall wuth best gear… Didnt realize i couldnt get out and there was a bug till i was already down here… Im stuck… I can get my thrall to return home but… That dont help me. Lol. Imma sleep here and hope for the best… Soon… Unless theres some other way you can help. Thank you

You fixed it but im still in there…

Patching internally means that they have a fix on their office computers and are preparing to deploy it in an upcoming patch to the players. Since this issue, among others are considered critical, they are pushing to get it out right away via a hotfix.

4 Likes

Thanks man, but i mean that was 22 hours ago

That is true but our team can’t work 24/7 and we do need some sleep :slight_smile:
We are finalizing a hotfix.

4 Likes

Alrighty thats good to hear, i’ll be waiting for it haha :smiley:

Do you know something? I’m still stuck with everything in the back of the cave

1 Like

Yes same here…

Update: sooo… Im out. With my stuff and thrall… Wasnt easy… Lets say i sent my thrall home with some stuff. Died. Grabbed an elephant. Took it down with me. Loaded her up. Sent her home… Died… Annnnd repeat. Till all was safe… I sure hope this gets fixed like… Very soon…

2 Likes

Good initiavive of course, at least your stuff is save, now you need just learn them cook some hot tea and soup. :wink:

1 Like

Me too…Trapped in the “passage” the whole day… impossible to climbing or escape.
Official server 3325 PvE- g-portal us

So can you please give us a date when this will be fixed. I just got stuck in the passage unable to climb out with multiple epic sets. I’d like to know whether to give up on this game or expect a fix today. I am about finished with Conan. Can we get a little more than a fix is coming, how about specifics?