Co-op messin up

co op: [Enter game mode here: ( | Single-player/ Co-op]
Type of issue: [co op not func5ioning]

Region: [N.A.]

(I log into singleplayer/ co-op, loading is extended wait time, login after 10 minutes. Invite friend to join as weve played togethet for the last three weeks, friend logs in, my toon freezes, my camera does not move, my friend controls my toon while hers remains unconcious on tge ground, she moves my toon, camera dpes not follow toon but stays in place to where i loaded whilst my toon is running around the map. ]

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:
1.log in
2.invite friend to co-op game
3.friend loads in and my toon freezes.
4.realize friend takes over my toon moves put of my camera

2 Likes

EDIT: someone moved the thread to the correct section, thanks!

Hi @Wakeless_Mind This is the section for PC bugs, there is a thread about your issue in the ps4 section. It is a known issue and Funcom are looking into it. You are not alone:

2 Likes

Having same issues. Tried deleting game and reinstall didn’t work. It not a connection issue for sure.

I have Same issue been same all week now after paying 20 pound for an dlc. Wondering why we aren’t getting answers as to when this will be fixed. Taking the absolute piss now like.

When will this be fixed

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.