Computer forced to reboot

Game mode: [Online official ]
Type of issue: [ Crash ]
Server type: [| PvE-Conflic]
Region: [Pacific]

[Game is forcing my computer to reboot shortly after login. Searching forums you’ll find this happened to me months ago. I replaced the video card and RAM. I thought the RAM was the solution as it worked afterwards. Now it’s doing it again, since the last major patch.]

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. Log into the server
  2. Play for half a second to two minutes
1 Like

I hate to tell you this, but that definitely still sounds like a hardware problem to me. Since you’ve replaced the video card and RAM, other possibilities are your PSU or the motherboard. Or you could simply be overheating.

I was going to suggest you try repairing/reinstalling windows, but I looked at your previous post and saw you did that already. Still, there’s a slim possibility that you’ve got a bad sector on the hard drive that’s messing with you. To be honest though, the other things I mentioned seem more likely to me.

2 Likes

You can check for and isolate the possible bad sector by typing chkdsk /f at the command prompt and restarting the computer.

1 Like

Did you check the Windows Error log to see what is crashing. Most likely the reboot is from a BSOD.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.