Connectivity Issues, June 11th

I understand you are working on the issue, but a little update on the progress would be nice.

1 Like

They are working fixing a lot of problems im sure. Think we are so many people who play conan.

But no one think that the issue can be more severe than we expect, and that this can require time to investigate and work on it? is there someone that is complaining that works in the IT industry? Or do you think that reboot is enough like you do when you have issue with smartphones or PCs? Leave them working on it, i don’t think they have fun on having servers down.

1 Like

Can we have some news about the updates ? Can we play today or the game is broken ? Because updates after updates, old bugs are fixed but new ones appear more numerous.

3 Likes

Adding perhaps extra harvest for the things lost ,would been nice ,pve servers

Posted on Twitter:

We are still investigating the connectivity issues currently occurring on PS4 and are working on a solution we aim to release as soon as possible. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding.

2 Likes

i sould come to thos topic first! Though the issue was with my installation, so a delete and now reinstalling CE…
at last will give them time to fixe it
hahahahah

Mdr :joy::joy::joy::joy:

La patience a des limites :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Hi Ignasis,

Any news about it?

LoL, I’ve restarted my router several times, restarted ps4 several times, signed out of PSN Network and back in, several times… Uninstalled Conan and Re-Installed… yup, you’ve guessed it, still didn’t work. I was able to “Join” on another clan member last night that happened to not have an issue when I did, however once our server went down to restart, no one could get back on.

Really hoping they have this fixed ASAP. :frowning:

1 Like

Can we somehow keep our things from decomposing? Also 3514 will not allow most to get on between 5pm and 9am Eastern standard time

I’ve been reading all this for the last 15 or so minutes. Trying to get into conan even longer before I found the thread. Im just tryna play the game. Kinda disappointing that its been this long but at least they are giving us updates now. Hope it doesn’t take to much longer!

1 Like

Next update in 10 hours :joy: :joy:

3 Likes

@crusherfish hundreds of millions of dollars how many people do you think play this game? If they made that kinda money off of Conan-Exiles they would be able to get it running better and selling hundreds of millions more of Dlc and be bigger than Sony and Bethesda’s combined.

1 Like

Hello,
Since 4h i cant play. Im not in ps4 Network. No Server list. Wtf??

The fact that neither PSN or Funcom had an update, this smells of “hacking” or outside source attack. Just saying.

Unless, PSN or G-portal servers updated internally for some reason. that would be the only other thing that crapped the connectivity with PSN.
PSN would have been more games affected i would think. g-portal may be the culprit in the end is my feeling.

2 Likes

How about you (and everyone else whining into the void) go apply to work for them if you’re so good at coding/game design that you know how to fix this issue. We’d appreciate you’re amazing skills to fix this!!! But seriously calm down.

I am assuming this is something to do with Playstation/Sony my down happened directly after a system update. I was playing fine yesterday hopped off to go make dinner for an hour, came back and it wouldn’t load any games cause of an update, I then updated and now the rest of my games work but Conan started having connection issues. Don’t blame Funcom or Conan Exiles for this folks, it’s Sony that did it.

6 Likes

Other online game work fine, just Conan have this issue.
10 hours and no update!
:clap::clap::clap:

2 Likes

From 01:30am to 16:43 (europe) still not working