Dawn of the Morninglight Now Available

Yeah, and considering how we’re mute, we’re oddly liberal with our phone number.

5 Likes

Idk if the question was already answered, but how about localisation?

Will DotML have french/german text and voice acting on release? Or is it the localisation text only like in the past Issues for TSW?

2 Likes

Localisation would be an important proof of SWL being in safe waters, because it’s costly.
Text localisation is provided no matter what, voice acting isn’t guaranteed i think.

The Morninglight already hacks into your phone once during Obstructive Persons.

2 Likes

Maybe the first thing our handler will do when starting the new case is to give us a new phone and destroy the old one, or maybe keep it to find ways to mess with the morninglight.

1 Like

ring ring
“Hello?”
“Hello sweety, how is my favorite grandchild. Are you wearing enough cloths, not that you get a cold, always running around in those torn stuff. Should I make you a sweater?”
“Grandma, no. You shouldn’t even have this number.”
“But I’m worried about it so I went to this new place you work and asked them if they could give me your new number, since I made to much your favorite cake and I though I bring you some.”

Grandmas…the original secret agents

9 Likes

It’s like the Inconveniant Aunt from Fallen London.

Well, we wouldn’t reply back at all, which is why granny thinks we’re such a good listener when she’s updating us on which distant relatives who we last met when we were 4 have just died or turned into filth monsters. And also why we have so many sweaters.

5 Likes

As a new player, I guess I better get cracking!

2 Likes

Actually take your time. You’ll run out of story content soon enough

3 Likes

Yeah, I do plan to take my time. Currently trying to figure out what weapons/build to do for healing/dps Solo.

2 Likes

Sounds like…an adventure! :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

This is certainly a game to savour rather than rush through, no matter how tempting the endgame is; that’s missing the point. One of my favourite parts of climbing Orochi tower was reading the emails and the whiteboards - no matter how much you want to get to the penthouse for the big showdown it is very much the journey that counts. That and Sonnac and KG’s messages.

Enjoy the ride!

7 Likes

Hi!
Wasn’t one of the clues that we would visit a new continent? Or has someboy relocated Egypt? eg

1 Like

It was a country we hadn’t been before, not a continent.

It was continent:

as repported there: https://www.reddit.com/r/SecretWorldLegends/comments/6ls3t2/as_a_results_of_the_events_that_ended_at_the_top/

and

http://massivelyop.com/2017/07/07/secret-world-legends-posts-roadmap-for-the-next-year/

and they forgot to edit it in the FR and DE versions of the update roadmap:

“continuez l’histoire narrative principale en suivant une piste qui vous conduira sur un autre continent…”

“die euch auf den Weg zu einem völlig neuen Kontinent führen wird.”

3 Likes

I once had the look into which continent egypt belongs to and surprise (or more not) it’S transcontinental.
Egypt is as much a african as an asian country. If we go for cultural area it belongs to it’s more mediterian than african as the Sahara really draws a split through africa into the subsaharan area and the rest around the mediterran sea.

1 Like

Step 1:Play an Illuminati.
Step 2:Read and/or listen to every single word Kirsten Geary says, including all Mission Texts.
Step 3:Become addicted to this game forever.

As for the weapons, if you really want to go Healing/Damage, then AR/Fist would probably do nicely.

Enjoy your journey through The Secret World!

3 Likes

It’s Agent of the Dragon.

We’re not dragons, not dovaahkins and have flappy wings and fart fire.
Stop using this name the wrong way.
Don’t say wings, say Ophanim
Don’t say lore, say Legends.

Try to get it right.
Damn.

On that note, we are not the Knights Templar.
We haven’t been for a long while.