Does the heat/cold resistances work in SP?

IN SP: I have tried to spawn in cold resistance armor (Vanir and Cimmerian, basic, flawless and exceptional). When wearing some armors, heat/cold resistances differ from login to login. Spawned in a full flawless cimmerian fur armor and get +1 heat res.
Are there more SP people that experience the same with heat/cold resistance armor?

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. I used the admin tool in SP to spawn in several armours with cold resist. Some cold resistance armors gave me heat resist +1 while some seemed to give the correct bonus. Check it please :slight_smile:

I don’t know for sure, I don’t play offline much.
But I have my original single player game from early access, game was started in jan 2017.
I used it last around a week ago to test a mod.

tomorrow I’ll open SP and run tests, then post results here.

Tnx. It would be valuable to see :slight_smile: Tnx for the answer and the time :slight_smile:

Can you provide some concrete examples so that we can try to reproduce the issue you are describing?

In addition, where are you looking at to see the resistances? On the item or on the character info? Are the items of the same type (e.g. epic flawless, normal flawless)?

I don’t think the age of the Save game is at fault this is from my 2017 save game.

basic Vanir

Exceptional

flawless

New Game started today, leveled with the Admin panel, the only difference is the build
I forgot to try and create the same build.
Basic

Exceptional

Flawless

I also tried the differences between spawned in, and created in game.
basic and improved benches, with no discernible difference from these results.
so in the interest of brevity chose to exclude those images.

As Droch-Aon and Shadoza describes it. I check under “Stats” Spawned i a full set of flawless and exceptional from the admin panel. Tried both sets with 1 * for Cold protection when looking at stats. Did the same today with a flawless vanir fur set and got full protection all of the sudden.
All Cold protection numbers I report come from the Stats tab.

Full Epic Flawless Cimmerian Fur Set:

This is what I have on my singleplayer. The result remained after a few logins.

@droch-aon 1 piece doesn’t prove anything. Here is sth I wrote a while ago, the results are a bit outdated because the basic armors were buffed to the DLC values but the principle remains (edit 3). The temperature system is not as straight forward as you may think.

Thanks for the reply and the help. It seems to function now.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.