Dungeon bosses do not fight back

Game mode: Online private (default settings g-portal)
Type of issue: Bug
Server type: PvP
Region: US

All dungeon bosses do not fight back. the spawn in, take a couple of steps, stop and stand there, not fighting back or doing anything else.

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. Enter dungeon. I tested with Witch Queen and Scorpion den; The mobs before the boss work, but the boss itself doesn’t (With notable exception of scorpion king. He didn’t work either)
  2. Make your way to a boss
  3. Initiate boss fight.
1 Like

Any mods? If so, which and did you try disabling them?

Originally I had Hosav’s UI mod. I removed it, but the problem persists.

1 Like

I had this in the Underwater City, there most bosses did nothing than stand around.
The one in the room with the mechanical star system under the ceiling turned invisible…

As I have mods, I did not report it so far, because I believed this behavior is caused by a mod.

Game mode: Online private
Type of issue: Bug
Server type: PvE
Region: western europe

Fight with statues went normal. Witch Queen got stuck after we struck her once. Didn’t attack. Didn’t fight back. Eventually got stuck in the purple screen. We disconnected. I relogged in the boss room. Friend relogged outside. Had to kill statues again which were stuck as welll this time. Witch Queen spawned stuck again. Killed her.

We had several mini-bosses and bosses do the same lately. They get stuck and don’t fight back.

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1 Like

Same here.
There are several reports of this now.

Game mode: [Online official]
Type of issue: [Bug]
Server type: [PvE-Conflict]
Region: [Europe]

[The Witch Queen and The abyssal remnant encounters are broken. Both bosses stand still during the encounter. During the encounter with The Witch queen both guardian statues and the Queen herself stand still not attacking in response, same for The abyssal remnant.]

Both bosses stand still during the encounter. During the encounter with The Witch queen both guardian statues and the Queen herself stand still not attacking in response, same for The abyssal remnant.

1 Like

I reported this as well with other bosses.
(Dungeon bosses do not fight back)

1 Like

The Abyssal Remnant works for me. Except that it’s confused. It will spit it’s poison gas attack in a random direction that is almost never where my character is. Also when it goes into the acid it will come back up in a random spot and not where my character was.

The stuck/frozen issue and the confused issue definitely means something is wrong here and needs attention.

1 Like

Hey there,

Thanks for the feedback. It’s been relayed to our team so they can look into it.
We’ve merged all threads reporting this issue into this one. Please use the forums search before opening a new thread.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.