Eldarium Braziers light output seems to be about the same as a wall torch

Game mode: Single-player
Type of issue: Bug
Server type: PvE
Region:
Mods?: Yes
Edition: Steam

Bug Description:

Eldarium Braziers light output is very low, similar to a wall torch, and nothing near what the regular braizers put out. I did see another post about it, but it looks like it was closed automatically. Are the Eldarium Braziers working as intended, or are they bugged. If they are bugged, might it get fixed at some point?

Installed Mods: Better thralls

If you answered ‘Yes’ to using mods, please list all your active mods. Otherwise, skip or delete this section.

Steps to Reproduce:

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. Please be as detailed as possible; the more details, the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. Step 1 - build and place an Eldarium Brazier
  2. Step 2
  3. Step 3
  4. Etc.

Hi @DutchFoster we will be passing this over to the rest of the team for further investigation.

In the meantime, can you please provide us with a screenshot of what you are seeing?
Also can you try this with no mods and see if this improves?

These screenies were taken without mods. There is no difference I could tell between having the mods running and no mods.
The first is a Stygian Brazier, and its lighting area is very large.
I see where the Eldarium Brazier has a round lighting area and the wall torch is focused infront of where it is hanging. It does have more lighting area than the wall torch in that way, but the lighting area of the Eldarium Brazier is far less than the Stygian Brazier, iron brazier, and the Acheronian Brazier.
It may be that they never intended for it to be a large area, and if so, i guess it isn’t a bug, but it does seem a bit small. You would have to use way more to get the same lighting as a normal brazier, and those Eldarium Braziers are very expensive to make. They’re so cool, tho.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.