Elementalism Crash

To expand on what I said, the crash problem is wide spread enough that even if it doesn’t affect YOU it WILL affect someone you are grouped with and you will end up waiting for them, or even worse, losing them from your instance. So in a way, the problem affects everybody in the game. It’s more important than any other bug in the game at the moment.

There are more oddities with this crash bug. I also never crash solo. However, once I was in a solo dungeon, joined a raid and then crashed almost immediately. So I am now thinking it is either the group code or the group code combined with day change.

The day change one was pointed out to me two days ago, every time the in game day changes from 23:59 to 00:00 there is a massive lag spike and almost always someone disconnects. Does not affect me when I am not grouped though.

Very odd.

I have crashed myself solo while using CF. Inside of solo mission instances where it isn’t even possible it came from someone else.

So, not too long ago (few months?) I started to use inverter + crystallized flame, and since ~1-2 march I use blood/ele for DA, I do it everyday, and so far I had 2 crashes - on Oni, the very moment I cast Flame on him. Once before even fight started and second one in the middle of it. I don’t think I had crashes that would look like Flame/ele related anywhere else so far.

Bugged since beta, reported many times…
1 year later…this thread alone…
Tick tock tick tock, you’re not in debt anymore so…
Time to do some work Funcom.

1 Like

As if they’ll give us any of that money. :laughing: It’s not like TSW kept FC afloat during the dark times… OH WAIT, we did.

1 Like

The irony of flagging posts is more people read them to see what was so bad about the flagged post.
the above post is no different than the one above that.

1 Like

1 Like