Extraneous meshes in The Crevice

Game mode: Online any/Single-player
Type of issue: Bug
Server type: Any
Region: EU

There are new misplaced/mis-sized rock-meshes in The Crevice. Players can pass through these textures and hide behind them while still seeing the players on the other side of the mesh. It’s always there, have tried on several computers in different game modes and on different servers and have heard the same from other players

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. Go into The Crevice and look.
1 Like

Hey @incendito

Welcome back to our community.
Could you share a screenshot of these locations or share any coordinates so we can relay it to our team?
Thanks in advance.

As it turns out this seems to only happen in low graphics settings for me but I have noticed it happens pretty much everywhere in the highlands and north. Running from Stargazer Crest up the little path to Skyfall Ridge I ended up underneath the landscape mesh several times. I’ll get a bunch of screenshots from several locations.
edit:
I can’t replicate this error on this PC since changing from low graphics to medium graphics and back. I will have to get access to my other PC, which will be Thursday at the earliest.

1 Like

Thanks for the additional info. We can relay it to our team so they can determine the settings needed to replicate.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.