Platform: Steam
Issue Type: Gameplay
Game Mode: Single Player
Server Type: PvE
Map: Exiled Lands
Server Name: =SERVER NAME=
Mods: None

Bug Description:

The new Fiend Armor set from the Battle Pass is mostly non-dyeable. Only part of the helmet can be dyed, the rest of the armor cannot be dyed at all. Only the gloves seem to be dyeable as intended. I tested it in single player with no mods and no dye option in the menu or only limited (helmet). So far I could not find an entry in the forum with the search function. It’s a pity that as a customer you still have to struggle with such things with a monetization model that has been received so skeptically anyway.

Bug Reproduction:

craft armor pieces, no “dye”-option available

1 Like

Still no Option to dye. Unfortunately i cant upload a screenshot because the account is new.

1 Like

Just got this armor and I cannot dye the chest, legs or boots, and it seems like the dye options that do work don’t have that much control over appearance

1 Like

Please make the Acheronian Plate Headpiece from Bazaar as well dye-able.
Doesn’t match with all the other armor pieces …

1 Like

This is also the case with consoles. Also, all the BP armors are bugged when you remove boots and gloves, you look like Rayman with floating hands and feet.

You’re going to look like a tree and like IT! Back in my day, we didn’t get to choose what color our armor was.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.