Fix this game now!

I’m not experiencing this at all, the game is a little unstable inside my base but besides that I didn’t crash today

The op is right to an extent. A bit upset but still has a valid point. To release a “full” game should mean just that. The game is full or completed in other words. It is very clear this game is not nor will it be for some time. Developers do try hard to make stable, functioning, optimized games but, they also will “rush” things when they feel they are losing traction or interest of the public. This is what this situation feels like to me.

A lot of these issues carried over from the early access and were just never properly address before the full release. So obviously with new people coming into the community and more playing, old things are bound to be worse as well as new things popping up.

I use to crash in early access too, just not to the extent I do now.

Just saying the op is right to have/want his money back at this point as the game is no longer under the “still working on things” title of early access. Patience only goes so far. That’s what devs are banking on. Many games have came out like this and just like now, with those games people were split, half wanting it to be the game sold and half being accepting that it was not.

That’s the problem in itself. Now a days people are too willing to accept things being broken or not complete. All because of “well other games have done it in the past”. So when does it stop? With the next game, next 3, next 10?

I’m going to keep conan just like I have all the incomplete titles I have bought in this past but just food for thought here. This cycle at some point has to come to an end. At this rate I feel like it will not be one that is good for games in general.

1 Like

Go to “settings” then to “Blue Ray” then to “Persistent Memory”, and clear it, it may help, something that should be done regularly anyhow. Also Hard reset your Modem.

1 Like

Money back… i dont think so. Ive bought lots of poor quality games. Obviously those who are experiencing grave issues are frustrated… but itnis typically an issue on their end (routers being the number one culprit).
But with that said will be a cold day in hell before I purchase a Funcom product in the future… looks like the Golden Eye gang up and left this studio…
Too bad too. The pre-release (game preview) program for xbox has worked well for others like SubNautica and Astroneer…

Not sure what you’re sayin here …other than “bye”.

Am I crying no. But not alot to ask for a full released game to work . I’m not bothered about little bugs . But annoying that i can’t even play .

I posted this in another thread but I’ll put this here for others to see

Go to xbox one network settings, see what NAT type is listed. If does not say open try port forwarding.

I can’t post the link but here are the ports Microsoft suggest you make sure are open

Port 88 (UDP)
Port 3074 (UDP and TCP)
Port 53 (UDP and TCP)
Port 80 (TCP)
Port 500 (UDP)
Port 3544 (UDP)
Port 4500 (UDP)

Once I opened these ports:
A. I rarely have to use the “log into single player mode before playing online so I don’t crash after 10 secs of playing”.

B. NPC fighting seems more fluid. And targeting works much better. I play on an official PvE server.

C. I have still crashed after 2 hours or more of playing, however I do not get stuck having to watch the entire intro movie and the three dots flash on the bottom right of the screen anymore.

This may not work for everyone but try it if you can.

Does anyone know if there are ports specific to CE that need to be open?

1 Like

(Or get a newer model router…)

Look the game is amazing, They are fixing it! Game has come a LONG way when it comes to bugs.

A tribe on our server is built in a glitch spot, they are toxic players, but generally trash at the game. Every PVP engagement we get into with them ends in our favor, however since they are in a glitch spot there is nothing we can do to finish them off. I’m worried that by the time the devs get around to fixing this I will have lost my interest in this game. It’s a seriously huge buzzkill not being able to fight back against trolls…