Flesh of Remembrance: Burn Offering not available despite having Flesh of Remembrance

Online Official
Bug
PvE
OCE

Flesh of Remembrance: Burn Offering is not available to be selected despite having Flesh of Remembrance in the Temple Altar Inventory.

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. Acqure Flesh of Remembrance
  2. Place Flesh of Remembrance into any T3 Altar
  3. Select Burning Offer for Flesh of Remembrance
  4. Can’t Craft because no Flesh of Remembrance is in Altar Inventory

See picture for Reference

There are TWO different types of flesh: one that you get from those wolfie in the dungeon and another that you get as a random loot from NPCs. They have the same icon but different IDs, and you can use only the second type to make offerings.

That’s terrible, This is on Siptah, which means I can only get the first type rather than the second. Which is weird because I get these Flesh of Remembrance from NPCs.

Can you admin-spawn both types in SP and check if you can use one type and can not use another? I recall that flesh in Siptah should be usable but I don’t remember exactly. Does it have timer?

Here are some threads made regarding Flesh of Rememberance in Siptah:
Burning Offering - Flesh of Rememberance - BUG
Flesh of Remembrance not working as a burn offering
Cannot craft ‘Burn Offering - Flesh of Remembrance’ (Please ignore, reason provided)

I have some Flesh into freezer atm (Siptah Official EU server), got them from surge NPC’s - they have timer if put them into inventory and yes-they don’t work as offering on altars. So no solution for this yet.
Edit: screens attached-just made offering on Mitra Temple altar:

Mitra refused as You can see. :grin:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.