Frontier gate door becomes Khitan Gate Door

Game mode: Online private
Type of issue: Bug
Server type: PvE
Region: Oceania

Frontier Gate Door with 32,500 health becomes a Khitan Gate Door with 65,000 health on relog.

Game version 2.3.275862, Dedicated testlive game client

Mods: None

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. Place a Frontier Gate Frame (not sure if this matters)
  2. Put a Frontier Gate Door in it. Verify that its description is correct with 32,500 health
  3. Log out/log back in
  4. Check the door again. It will show as a Khitan Gate Door with 65,000 health (although it will still look like a Frontier Gate).
1 Like

Also; when you initially place a Khitan Gate door it shows up as having 32,500 health. After a relog it still has the same name but now has 65,000 health.

1 Like

I am observing the same behaviour as well. Note to Funcom: These HP issues started with the fix for the 0 hp bug. We see them on vaults as well.

1 Like

This bug exists on live servers as well. Happened to me yesterday when my arena gate reads khitan gate when tabbed.

1 Like

There is actually a lot of mislabeling since the last patch and I don’t think it is limited to Testlive. IN my place, I have a Frontier door that is called a Aquilonian Door, I have a grinding wheel placeable that is called a snake idol, same with a teapot. And a bunch of other things. Once certain items are placed, for some reason they are mislabeled. The are correctly labeled in menus and inventory, but once in the world the description changes and this happens to building parts and placeables. Not all just some.

Same here I have a table that is labeled as a Flagon and a Stormglass door thats also a Khitan Door according to the label. Thats on Regular SIptah as well as TL

Greetings Exiles,

Thank you all for your reports, we’ll make sure to forward all this information to our team as fast as possible.

Please feel free to reach out if you find any further issues on our Lands. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.