Game crash at the end of Acheron

Game version: Steam, latest release as of Nov 27th, 2023
Type of issue: Crash
Mods: Are mods installed: No

Bug Description:

Just before reaching the boss of Acheron for the first time during story, I broke a health crystal and the game froze and crashed.

Crash:

Unable to add attachments due to being a new user to the forums, however I have a Player.log and crash.dmp file in my local files that I can send if requested.

I’m on Windows 10, Steam edition of the game, Ryzen 5800x3D CPU and an Nvidia RTX 3070 GPU.

Steps to Reproduce:

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. Please be as detailed as possible; the more details, the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

I’m unsure if this is repeatable as I have not yet reached the boss of Acheron again, however as stated above, I simply broke a healing crystal just before the boss of Acheron with the Vulcan weapon, and I was on Beast difficulty.

Greetings from Hell!

Thank you for your report. Can you also share with us from which store did you purchase your copy? (Steam, EGS, Microsoft store)

Also, can you share your PC specs as well?

Additionally, we have updated your forum rank and you should now be able to share files and links.

We await your reply. :metal:

Good luck

I did mention both of those in the original post. I purchased the Steam version and I have a custom-built computer with a Ryzen 7 5800x3D CPU and an Nvidia RTX 3070 GPU. Attached to this message is the player log file from that session, and below it is a google drive link with the crash dump file, since .dmp files are not allowed to be shared on the forum as attachments.

Afterwards I was able to complete the level again and complete the boss, though I did deliberately avoid that particular health crystal, so I did not really gain any new information as to whether that was the specific cause.
Player.log (242.1 KB)

Greetings from Hell!

Thank you for your report. We shared the information with our team for more investigation.

We appreciate your patience while we review your case.