Game doesn't save settings

Somewhere along the lines of
Path:
C://…/ConanExiles/ConanSandbox/Config/DefaultServerSettings.ini

(ConanSandbox > Config > DefaultServerSettings.ini)

It’s always being called ServerSettings.ini and I cant find the path of it again

Well that didnt work there is nothing in the .ini file to change the xp settings everything but them

Why did this get nerfed by NERFCOM to begin with??

I have been experiencing more and more building and server problems with each patch. For example, I used to be able to build on the SW tower at the great dam. I wiped my server a few months back. Now, even with ‘Playercanbuildeverywhere’ setting enabled, I cannot place building blocks due to LIAN’s camp encroaching on my tower build.

It’s very inconvenient to have to reset my server just to make my changes on the fly.

Croozi from what ive seen people say it had the same problem on the test server and yet they still let it go live

Any updates and or fix yet please?

Hey everybody,

The fix for this issue is included in the next hotfix, to be released imminently.

2 Likes

Thank you

1 Like

IMMINENTLY??? been 7 hours my friend thats not imminent. :wink:

Yes, that’s the workaround in the meantime, also as i experimented, most settings revert back to the ancient value previous to this patch, here to, ini-change allow to make these changes.

The devs know about and are working on it, and it should be fixed in a next patch. So let’s be patien. :wink:

Vattende I was told this was present in the test server yet they released it still. as for patient i was told 8hours ago patch was immanent 8 hours is not immanent and its still going up longer in time.

All im wanting to do is play and open my server to others but I cant and I checked .ini file as I said above and there are options missing which server wont work without.

21 hours since post saying Imminently how is that Imminently im getting very bloody annoyed server has been dead since the patch hit cos it can not be set up properly. Can someone give us a ACTUAL time frame please.

You can use “nudity level” setting like “apply” button.
Go to server setting and change what you want, then don’t close menu, change “nudity level” to anything, exit menu and check if it saves changes or not.
Work for me.

It was, and i reported it in testlive. Unfotunately this bug made it over.
The ini workaround is like said a workaround, but will allow you, especially as a server owner, to care for you server and people.
So, i think this is still helpful for some of us…

It’s been patched already. Closing thread as this issue is resolved.

1 Like