Game stopped downloading

Game mode: [ Select one: (Online official | Online private | Single-player | Co-op)]
Type of issue: *[ I assume its a bug???
Server type: [ Select one: PvP | PvE-Conflict | PvE ]
Region: [ Please enter your server region ]
Hardware: *[ Please specify what model of Xbox you’re using ]*xbox one

Bug Description:

so I just got the new update downloaded only to discover there was a 3.98gb download, was downloading it and it literally stopped downloading it 18.4%, I restarted the console 3xs and still is not moving*

Expected Behavior:

A clear and concise description of what you expected to happen.

*** expected it to download

Steps to Reproduce:

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. Please be as detailed as possible; the more details, the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. Restarted console
    2.restarted console
    3.restarted console
  2. (etc)

So glad I found this I have exact same issue Xbox Series X happened on both of my consoles. Update froze at exactly 18.7% at 742.76 MB. Had to cancel update amd reinstall entire game twice already and now had 3.88 GB update today froze at the exact same spot. I’m not about to reinstall again so I’m at my wits end. Sorry you’re experiencing this too. Hopefully devs will see this now that someone else commented. I really hope so I love this game.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.