Game mode: [ Select one: (Online official | Online private | Single-player | Co-op)]
Type of issue: [ Select one: Crash | Bug | Performance | Other ]
Server type: [ Select one: PvP | PvE-Conflict | PvE ]
Region: [ Please enter your server region ]
Hardware: [ Please specify what model of Xbox you’re using ]
Xbox One S
While going around the map walking or on a pet, you’ll get stuck and not be able to move for at most 2 minutes and then you end up about 700ft above where you started.
A clear and concise description of what the bug is.
*** The bug is certain points around the map and always different spots on the map and its universal. My wife plays and hers will do it at the same time as well.
A clear and concise description of what you expected to happen.
I expect not to get stuck and then end up 700ft away from where the issue happened especially while fighting a boss.
Walking around even the river line you’ll get stuck at some point and not be able to move.
Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. Please be as detailed as possible; the more details, the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:
- Run or use a pet while walking along the river line.
- You’ll eventually get stuck.
- Once you are stuck, you cannot move anywhere for at most 2 minutes.
- When it catches up you’re about 700ft away from where the issue started.
- (etc) A few times when fighting like a shaleback boss it’ll happen as well.