Glowing Goop missing from Exile Lands on PS5

anyone have a workaround for Glowing Goop harvesting? i have a ps5 and cant find/see glowing goop. i read this has been an issue since septembter update. i read that equiping a harvesting tool or just swing in the area that may have goop sometimes works (but no luck for me).

how are players not reporting this issue, it’s a required item to progress the magic spell line…i have been playing on PC for the past few years without these issues. just bought a PS5 and trying the console version again…

Will have to run a test tomorrow,I’m on PS5. @Castle117c

Since 3.0 the glowing goop is not appearing for me in my usual farm spots of the dreg and the oasis in the left of the desert biome (by the 1 skull turtle boss), but spawns plentifully in the jungle near the staging area obelisk. Hopefully you xan find some there.

i ghost harvested in the fire pits in the first area of the dregs and got some finally. if i harvest a node the goop appears just before it decays. so it seems odd that on siptah a lot of the foliage is missing and ghost harvesting is needed for fiber, but on EL map foliage seems to be showing except glowing goop.

I have also experienced this in the Dreggs, glowing goop did not initially render but did show up once i started swinging my sickle in the bottom of the pools in the Dreggs. But as was already mentioned above, lots of goop available in the Jungle biome.

Glowing goop both in the marshy swamp heading towards the Passage, and underwater in the areas surrounding Dagon’s Embrace especially next to the sunken ship in the Bay of Dagon’s Embrace. (Apologies for poor quality of attached photo).

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.