Have you tried to put foundations under the golem assembly station?
Yes, that’s where I originally noticed it. It was in the basement of my keep.
Before making the report, I swapped to single player and removed all the mods.
Let us know if there still is an issue that doesn’t let you play/build. 
A bug is a bug. Some may be more impactful than another and yes, this is just visual, but it is still a bug and thus worth reporting.
Just like horses not having tails when they’re in the stable or wearing some caparisons.
These might be simple fixes that can be added into a patch later down the line but if they never get reported because “only things that prevent playing/building” are “worth” reporting, then they’ll never get fixed.
Yeah, the vast majority of bugs in the game aren’t “issues that don’t let you play/build”. Building stability bugs? You can still play and build, but your stuff might disappear after a reboot or under other random circumstances. Nemedian foundations bug? You could still play and build, but a whole bunch of your stuff was gone after that change. Giant players exploit? You could still play and build, but you were at the mercy of cheaters.
I could go on, but the point should be clear by now: thank you for reporting a bug with all the relevant details, thank you for making an actual contribution towards trying to make this game better, and don’t let flaming discourage you.
Near or in the sink-hole, cleanup was addressed on those speaking tablets. Must be worth it. Once the “framework” is removed or deselected, everything will be clearer. It’s worth reading a bit of .NET Core sounds promising. 
EDIT: I’m just reflecting the environment and touched on its possible implementation in code. I thought it was cool instead of immersion breaking.

Yeah, I noticed this too, really immersion breaking.