Hardened Steel Cage is Invisible

Got the Steel Cage feat, and decided to try it out. I placed the cage outside the workshop, and I’m glad I did. As soon as it was placed, it disappeared. I don’t mean it wasn’t there, I mean nobody can see it. We have a 4 man clan, and no one can see it. We can run into it and be stopped, but nobody can see it.

We had hoped the purge would eliminate it, but they didn’t seem to notice it either.

It’s been four days/server resets, and still nothing. Any ideas?

2 Likes

Thanks for the warning. I heard of people having a problem with the cage somewhere in the forum perhaps in PC part.

2 Likes

That’s really good information. Will inform people on my server and a couple other server owners.

2 Likes

Hey @speedice

We’re aware of this issue and we’re looking into it. It also seems to affect Xbox, which is where it first was reported. We’ve poked our team about it again.

Thanks for the feedback.

2 Likes

I’m on PS4 8091 pve c and I placed two hardened steel cages next to my base on the beach. Same thing happened to me. They went invisible and rubber band while trying to walk through. I can climb it and hold. Eventually it will shoot me 20 ft into the air. Even tried a building block to detect where they were at for deletion. No luck the blocks disappear trying to find the cages.

2 Likes

Sounds like a good way to go for a flight with out a Righno around.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.