I’m Building A City

I finished my wall, but I want to know what I’m supposed to do next. So many things to cover. And let me know what you think!

9 Likes

I think you’ve done a great job on your own so far. If you lack the confidence, at least from my perspective, I think you’ll do just fine using your imagination.

1 Like

I’m actually adding stuff to the wall. This looks great so far but it’s so much work. :rofl::upside_down_face:

Progress.
I’ve got an idea of how I want my city to look, but I don’t know if I got it down yet.

1 Like

I love the detail you added to the walls. I think it’s looking great already

1 Like

Thanks!

I’ve created a version if Lake Town from the Hobbit with T2 and T3 building material on an official xbox PVE server. It’s been a labor of love. I think it’s awesome seeing all of the amazing designs people have put together.

I’m looking forward to seeing more of your town.

2 Likes

Basic stuff, walk in, have a guard house, then a market area, leads to the cities water hole, then make districts. Food here, Smith’s here, main castle here, pets area here.

2 Likes

I made aqueducts

Pull the lever for the Water Well and it’ll send water through the ducts to the well. That’s my way of justifying it.

1 Like

A long time, I ran a private server for a month, I built this for the 3 ppl I played with, photo quality is off a phone

5 Likes

That’s an amazing city you built

2 Likes

very cool indeed

2 Likes

That looks amazing. I built on that spot. I used 6 towers. I did not think to use more. Quite impressive how round it looks with more towers.

2 Likes

This is unreal!! I feel inferior. lol

1 Like

Thx, it took a week and a half, but if you blueprint the ground first, the rest just pops up. I’m working on a much smaller, solo clan project in the jungle on an official server that I’ll update. I built my previous clan a star metal base, but didn’t like the north so ventured off online.

The first jungle attempt, but it was too big

Here’s a tease of the latest.
20190506_191948

Not trying to highjack your thread, more to give you ideas on what to fill in :muscle:

1 Like

Also, kudos on alita, she badazz

1 Like

I’m gonna abandon this project for now and come back to it later. Might come back to it later. Things weren’t adding up on my last build and I kept trying in other areas but I didn’t like where it was going. Too stressful to rebuild everything and eventually have to dismantle everything later.
Sorry guys.

1 Like

I know the feeling. 3 years worth. The jungle settlement I restarted my char on, it’s as if I’m playing day 1 conan, which is why the hype is great. But I be spent weeks, months, building, rel9cating, building relocating, taking breaks, etc. I absolutely know the feeling. See you down the road

1 Like

Why I love this game is when things get stale, I can start over with another character on a clean slate. On another account on my Xbox, of course, not my main account.
Wedge foundations were a complete and total pain. It was frustrating and to keep from slamming my controller to pieces, I just decided to scrap he project for the time being.
I see all these massive builds and I wanted to join in on the fun but I just end up doing it wrong. FeelsBadMan