I'm afraid to respec

So, supposedly in 2.6 the respec bug was fixed that made recipes disapear from your feats.

However, I’m afraid to give it a try. Has anyone tested it so far?

3 Likes

Thats not the way an exile does it. You should just jump in, both feet. Losing your stuff; feats, recipes, thralls, building stability, invisible death bags and never seeing it again or never having anything replaced. Thats the Exile way! Build Dominate Suffer Loss Get Screwed by FCs Mistakes.

2 Likes

Use the respec poition only for atributs from jebbal sag

2 Likes

They work fine for me on an official server.

Cringe

6 Likes

Do not sugar coat it. . . .

2021-08-07 08_04_58-Window

7 Likes

No opportunity wasted.

2021-10-28 03_47_29-Window

2 Likes

Hi,

Unfortunately the fix that came with 2.6 was unsuccessful, so you should avoid the yellow lotus potion.

The issue was acknowledged in the topic here;

10 Likes

Tnx Kaa.

4 Likes

Funcom should have :slight_smile:

Pretty sure they did. More to the point - I did test it on testlive (singleplayer) and found it to be working fine - which just proves the bug is more complicated and doesn’t affect everyone equally, which in turn, makes it that much harder for Funcom to track down and completely resolve. After all, if it didn’t happen when I tested it, then it’s quite possible that it didn’t happen when Funcom tested it - which might be why they initially announced it as having been fixed :man_shrugging:. It’s only when it continued happening to some players after reaching live branch, that they would then know that the problem remains.

4 Likes

Does the natural learning and bestial memmory works as intended? Or we just risk there?

The jeball sag potion seem to work i use very often the potion to respec my atributs but recepies i dont have done in ages i have used to many fragments of power so i have even 200 points left for recepies

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.