Inactive leader Conan exiles

I belong to the Surviors clan on Offical server #3549. Our leader Royal Smooth has been inactive for 2 months now and has deleted his PSN account in general. He still has leadership of our clan and we aren’t able to contact him in any way. I am TheJardee on PSN , me and my friend Evil2Some (on PSN , also in clan) are the only members active since Smooths absence. We would greatly appreciate if you would be able to kick him from our clan at least , since he has decided to quit PSN in general. It would be unfair to leave our clan and not be able to keep the stuff we worked so hard for. Please help. Thanks.

1 Like

I’m quite sure they won’t help you. They don’t interfer on any servers at all. Better demolish everything and rebuild.

A decay timer for tribe leadership rank would be in order.

1 month decay, after which the rank will be transfered to the second oldest tribey who has logged on in the last week.

1 Like

The Clan system in general is woefully incomplete. This is just one example. I feel your pain.

1 Like

What you need to do is build a bunch of chests, dump your stuff in them leave them unlocked. Build more chests. Leave clan then place new locked chests, transfer stuff to those and start with a new building.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.