Invasion of Geralts

Game mode: Online official
Type of issue: Bug
Server type: PvE
Region: EU

A relatively minor one, but still…
All my crafting thralls occasionally turn into whitehaired, naked men rather than the bright red-headed Vanir Loysing ladies I normally employ (oink oink I’m a pig! I know!).

1. It just seems to happen occasionally. Removing and replacing the thrall from the crafting station does NOT fix it.

5 Likes

that is what you get for being such a pig :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

4 Likes

Hey at least these ladies remain clothed AND are gainfully employed, I think that makes me downright progressive by Hyborian standards.

3 Likes

I hate the occasional invasion of white haired pervs too. Becomes a sausagefest and I’m not down with that.

2 Likes

I’m sorry you feel that way Mikey, this is my idea of heaven. Send them my way, I’ll have all the Geralts you don’t want.

On a side note, this annoys my clan mates who switch them out to bring back the women too. I’m sad I can’t switch them back to Geralts.

2 Likes

Hey @Mikey

This usually happens for performance reasons (they’re default models). Do your Geralts turn into less attractive, but more visually varied artisans after you either run out and back to LOD range, wait for a certain period of time or after restarting the server?

Yes, they do “switch back” on their own, eventually. I haven’t really noted down when/where/how - just that it happens eventually, and without any interaction on my part. So it’s certainly on the smaller end as far as issues go.

Looks like you’re going to have to fight @Ignasis for them. But I’m sure Geralt would say there’s plenty to go around. Not a stingy man, by all accounts.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.