Isle of Siptah figurines still broken. is there any news on when this might be fixed?

Isle of Siptah figurines still broken. is there any news on when this might be fixed?

I have seen past posts on this and no solution but thread is closed. WTH.

3 Likes

Welcome! It’s only in some official servers not to all of them so it would be smart to report it on Zendesk!

1 Like

Zendesk report information is on the Forum introduction pages. Copy and paste information doesn’t work properly on cell phones. You could try desktop mode. Good luck and happy to see you in the Forum wish it was under better circumstances
. @ngordon79

2 Likes

Never heard of them being broken, but I’ll be damned if I can find a Huntress figurine to save my life. :unamused:

Not only officials. I have a dedicated modded server and can not pick them up as well, they just disappear when interacting with them.

2 Likes

For this, I don’t know if Zendesk can do something, we need the @Community guidance in this part! I don’t know if Zendesk helps with issues in private servers! I really hope they do.

@Ko6ka, without being 100% sure for this, but since I started playing in official servers without owning things, I play with minimum crush and I collect all the statuettes normally without vanishing! Later on I will send photos!

Greetings Exiles,

Please submit your bug report on the correct thread and with the provided template so we can better assist you.

Once you start a new post on any of those categories the template will show. Make sure to fill in all the information requested.

Thanks in advance.

1 Like

In fact if you run your private server as admin it’s not a problem ))) You may admin-spawn this figurine if you need it (I do not so I don’t bother) :wink:

1 Like

If you have players that want to play this game valid, without admin support, they will be disappointed from this incident.
So it’s best to report it. I good running server is always a priority for gamers. A lot of servers, private ones, run so smoothly, so perfect, I may not enjoy the parameter adjustments but I surely enjoy playing in them because they run perfectly! Especially on my beloved friends @sestus2009 and @nitecat, Wyrms bane servers, I always relax and enjoy this game. I wish you my dear friend @Ko6ka to have always a good population on your server and people enjoy playing! If I was on pc, I would surely visit :relaxed:.

2 Likes

you guys have some mods that break it, like evils cabinet mod

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.